Reflection silencers extinguish the unwanted sound waves according to the “destructive interference method”.
They are completely free of absorption material, which is the case in various processes where it is related to the purity of the medium, e.g. in the food industry.
In absorption dampers, the incident sound energy is reduced by friction in the absorption material. The following factors are decisive for the effectiveness of the damper:
- The sound absorption coefficient of the absorption material at the different frequencies – the damper length
- The ratio circumference / cross sectional area of the silencer duct
- The lining thickness of the absorption material
Pulsation dampers are used e.g. used with piston compressors or with piston pumps.
- Strong pulsations (periodic pressure fluctuations) in piping systems are undesirable because they can cause vibrations. These vibrations can cause material damage or even the failure of the entire system. Even instruments, such as flow meters, can be impaired in their function.
- Correctly designed pulsation dampers are capable of efficiently reducing unwanted pulsations
- Due to the many different machine types, it is necessary to analyse the application precisely so that you get the right pulsation damper for your machine.
Whatever silencers you need, we'll find the right solution for you. For every application, for every rule, made of the most common materials
- Silencer Ø 1800
- Weight: 9.000 kg
- Silencer DN 700
- Ø 1200
- Weight: 3.090 kg
- Discharge silencer DN400
- Executed as a combination of machine carrier and silencer
- Silencer ASME U-Stamp (U1)